The Celli Group announces that it has completed the acquisition of 100% of the share capital of T&J Installations via its UK subsidiary, Celli International. In March, the Group acquired a 30% stake in the company – a leading British firm providing technical support to the drink dispensing industry – with a call option for the remaining 70%, which is now being exercised also thanks to the assistance of Raworths Solicitors.
This transaction will strengthen the Celli Group’s position in the UK services market, where it already runs three production plants, as well as assisting the Group to develop a center of excellence and innovation for Field Services while offering the UK the same innovative technical support solutions available in a number of countries across the Channel. The acquisition will also help to consolidate the Group's competitive position in the world’s leading market for draft beer consumption and the number of installed systems.
The British company will join the Celli Group’s Asset Management division, which has recently been established in the United Kingdom. An integration plan has been drafted to digitize and render more efficient all business processes, as well as to maintain key resources. The Group will also make use of a business development program aimed at doubling the division's turnover in the coming years.
Nigel Farrar, the Celli UK Managing Director commented: "By completing its acquisition of T&J, the Celli Group has once again demonstrated that it has faith in the UK market. With these Asset Management services under our belt, we will be able to offer our customers the widest range of dispensing equipment solutions”.
"Finalising this transaction will allow us to focus on integrating and digitizing field service processes,” stated Adalberto Pizzi, Director of the Celli Group’s Asset Management Division. “We will therefore be able to bring innovative solutions to the UK market in order to help manage customer systems while guaranteeing reduced management costs and full control of service levels.”