In light of the recent COVID-19 emergency, it has become essential for firms to achieve the best possible management of the investments available to them. The Celli Group aims to support its clients using the operating efficiency of the most advanced Refurbishment operations, processes that are able to cut the running costs for dispensing systems.
Celli Asset Management manages the End to End process: Collection, testing, diagnosis, refurbishment, final testing, packing, and return. Every step of the process is captured in the system: barcoding facilities/recording for accurate asset tracking. The result of the Celli remanufacturing project is a saving of -20,3% repair reduction, -39,1% spare parts cost, -51,5% waste production.
Key Characteristics of a Refurbishment project:
- Customer Defined refurbishment specification
- A broad range of component:? Chillers, Towers, Spare parts
- Technology Upgrade and versioning
- Brand-specific remanufacturing project
- Customer Specific testing procedure (up to 100% vacuumed and pressure tested, 100% mechanic and electrical testing)
- End of life management for Spare and Asset
- Advanced warranty service
- Detailed Costing reporting
What you can achieve refurbish the asset with Celli:
- Assures high-quality standard of the asset even with a longer churn time
- Control Total Cost of Ownership: avoiding costly unexpected repairs
- Restart asset depreciation using the cost of refurbishment as a CapEx.
- Customize refurbish specification based on budget availability (e.g. Refurbished, Remanufacture, Wash & brush)
- Possibility to choose for repair or scrap (safely)
- Make the end of life sustainable, Reduce waste
Why choose Celli:
- Scale & expertise to manage the process efficiently and effectively
- Intimate knowledge of the product and Up-to-date quality standards
- Ability to upgrade to the latest technology available or up-to date branding standards
- Ability to track and capitalize cost of the refurbishing up to the single serial level